Tarry Shebesta of truPayments® to Speak at Automotive Intelligence Summit on Digital Retailing and the Role of FinTech: Credit First vs Credit Last
Learn how FinTech fits in to Digital Retailing and the online path-to-purchase
Raleigh, NC – June 26, 2019. Tarry Shebesta, CEO of truPayments, LLC, will be speaking at the Automotive Intelligence Summit (AIS). The Raleigh, NC event being held July 23-25 seeks to provide answers to questions about the future of the auto industry’s seemingly constant innovation, disruption and technological advances.
Find out what’s next on the horizon for automotive retailers in the U.S. and beyond from leading experts on digital retailing. Join Tarry Shebesta, CEO of truPayments, LLC, as he leads a discussion on “Digital Retailing and the role of FinTech: Credit First vs Credit Last”.
Highlights from the AIS Digital Retailing Track includes how FinTech fits in to the online path-to-purchase. This session will deep dive into the two digital retailing paths, Credit First vs Credit Last.
Shebesta will be speaking on Tuesday, July 23rd at 2:30PM and Thursday, July 25th at 10:15AM at the contemporary Raleigh Marriott Crabtree Valley hotel. Specifically he will address:
- How do the two Digital Retailing paths differ
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of each
- The consumer experience factor
- Soft-pull credit bureau solutions
- How OEMs are affecting the online sales process
Takeaways from the session:
- Attendees will gain an extensive understanding of the critical role customer credit plays and where in the digital retailing sales process it has the most impact.
- Attendees will learn the terms surrounding soft pull credit data, including the difference between pre-screen, pre-qualify and pre-approvals.
- Create an open discussion among attendees based on their own personal experiences.
“Digital retailing is one of the hottest technology topics in the auto industry right now,” says Shebesta. “Dealers, OEMs, lenders, credit bureaus, and technology providers are all jockeying for a winning position. We anticipate a spirited interactive discussion from session attendees.”
Shebesta was selected to address the conference because of his in-depth knowledge and experience with vehicle financing and digital marketing/retailing. He currently serves on the board of the National Vehicle Leasing Association and is involved in directing his company’s products DriveItNow® and tru Shop-by-PaymentTM, part of the GRAIL® Digital Marketing and Retailing platform.
AIS will deliver the opportunity to connect with leading minds involved within the automotive, auto-finance and transportation-related industries.
More information about the event can be found here: https://www.autointelsummit.com